Personal : Life Goals List, PRONTO!

Come on here fellow readers! Lets get to know each other in 4 (or more to your addition!) goal points in life. As for me,I will just stick to the 3 points I wrote in my old diary dated back in 2002.Back then I was 14, those were the days where my dream started to become more..perhaps, borderless.


VISIT

1.Turkey
2.Ethiopia
3.Cannes
4.Morocco
5.France
7.Cambodia
8.China
9.Hanoi
10.Thailand
11.Amazon
12.Tanzania
13.Kenya
14.Alcatraz prison

EXPLORE

1. Malay kampong houses
2.Scaling patterns on guitars
3.How it feels like on drugs but never do twice.
4.The Encyclopedia
5.Fine arts & architecture
6.Various music genre
7. the "BIMA SAKTI"
8.Ghost and ghauls

ACCOMPLISH

1.How to cook
2.Be a writer
3.Be an architect
4.Be a photographer
5.Be a designer
6.Publish my own poetry book
7.Give birth to 5 children
8.Own a Maserati
9.Have an apartment/crib in Ginza, Japan
10.Buy father any super bike he wants for his birthday
11.Opens a restaurant for mama
12.Compose songs
13.Own 10 Fender guitars
14.Buy "Blackie" from Eric Clapton


All listed! Frankly speaking I could not stop stop laughing to some of my goals because some of it are just irrelevant and ridiculous, although I do already achieve few of them. You see, this was when I was 14, but now I have to add more as i grew older.

Cheers,
Starrocker,
Co-CEO Kueh Tart
.


* For second thought, I shouldn't have entitle it "Life Goals List" but "I THINK I CAN LIST" Instead. What do you think?
*How about share yours with us here in Kueh Tart Today! (if you don't mind)
*Pronto(spanish) means soon.
*Owh,Iphone 4 yang baru sangat membuat orang ramai tempting okeyh!baca dari blog Yus tentang entry ini!